3 Simple & Proven Steps
HOW To CALM your mind
Don’t let stress control your life
Investing only 10 minutes a day
Why it’s so important to calm our mids?
While an instant reaction to the situation of danger has been helping us to survive for millenniums, a longlasting exposure to stress can lead to such severe disorders as general physical and emotional fatigue, frequent headaches, colds, and stomach problems, depression or sleep disturbances.
The 3-STEP exercise that we propose can genuinely improve your health and quality of your life, as it:
- Reduces stress and anxiety. You will gain freedom from constantly nagging thoughts and worries
- Increases dozes of oxygen poured into every cell of your body. You will help function each organ, every muscle and all the systems of your body becoming healthier
- Release endorphins. Deep breathing and gratitude trigger the release of endorphins, so you will feel happier and healthier.
- Improves brain functioning, fostering faster communication between neurons from two hemispheres of the brain. You will become more creative.
- Improves sleep quality & time to fall asleep. You will be restful and relaxed after a good night sleep.
Being chaotic, busy all the time, convinced about my self-awareness, constantly perusing happiness, I had learned that only inner peace, born from the calmed mind can shift it. After painful events in my personal life, being inspired by the power of presence, I decided to take small steps to calm my mind. I started focusing on my breath, I helped myself by listening to the relaxing music and I started contemplating powerful scriptures.
My life started changing.
Focusing on each breath at a time, I started seeing more, seeing myself, others, events, situation, the whole world in a new light. There are no words to describe the new dimension of life I started living, but now I know the way.