3 Simple & Proven Steps
HOW To CALM your mind
INSPIRED by Tony Robbins, Eckhart Tolle, Oprah Winfrey & Dr Andrew Weil
TRIED & TESTED by Boost Camp Bali Team
Invest only 10 minutes a day and get the control back
Why it’s so important to calm our mids?
While an instant reaction to the situation of danger has been helping us to survive for millenniums, a longlasting exposure to stress can lead to such severe disorders as general physical and emotional fatigue, frequent headaches, colds, and stomach problems, depression or sleep disturbances.
The 3-STEP exercise that we propose can genuinely improve your health and quality of your life, as it:
- Reduces stress and anxiety. You will gain freedom from constantly nagging thoughts and worries
- Increases dozes of oxygen poured into every cell of your body. You will help function each organ, every muscle and all the systems of your body becoming healthier
- Release endorphins. Deep breathing and gratitude trigger the release of endorphins, so you will feel happier and healthier.
- Improves brain functioning, fostering faster communication between neurons from two hemispheres of the brain. You will become more creative.
- Improves sleep quality & time to fall asleep. You will be restful and relaxed after a good night sleep.
Being chaotic, busy all the time, convinced about my self-awareness, constantly perusing happiness, I had learned that only inner peace, born from the calmed mind can shift it. After painful events in my personal life, being inspired by the power of presence, I decided to take small steps to calm my mind. I started focusing on my breath, I helped myself by listening to the relaxing music and I started contemplating powerful scriptures.
My life started changing.
Focusing on each breath at a time, I started seeing more, seeing myself, others, events, situation, the whole world in a new light. There are no words to describe the new dimension of life I started living, but now I know the way.